Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Another Hollow Illusion/Con

Don't be so complainy and typical, pretending not to be jelly and secretly miserable, I see it in ur comedic choice, ur insecurity and hear it in ur sarcastic voice, they say a lot of truth is said in gest, perpetuating racist homophobic mysogeny can never be for the best, I've failed every single one of life's patience tests, does being black or gay make u less less, both society and the economy are a mess, I'm legitimately scared shitless, Trump is just simply not good at politics or business, cheating the system is part of the problem wrong is wrong, ya'll don't even care about lyrics in ur songs, it all breaks my heart and crushes the soul, what is ur purpose legacy u want to leave and ultimate goal, it's happiness for me, which can't be bought with any amount of money, that's another hollow illusion, why is humanity so blind to its own consequences and fueling corruption/pollution, like catholicism I know longer believe in the institution of democracy, everybody's fallible and victims of hypocrisy, but what really bothers me, is how would our founding fathers feel, about how far we've come, we seem to forget where we're from, all of us are decedents of immigrants, ignorance isn't innocence, u should know right and good from bad or evil, I'm sick and tired of robotic sheeple, have a solid foundation and a moral leg to stand on, aren't ya'll fed up and had enough of being conned?!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/26/16

No comments:

Post a Comment