Friday, October 28, 2016

Holy Moly Jesus Pieces

Growing up catholic in many ways, has messed me up whether gays should have faith, I'm second guessing myself, I don't need psychological help, I need love support and true friends, ya'll just keep playing pretend, only in it for the benefits, and when I call ya'll out and mention this, I get portrayed as the bad guy, so I go get high, cuz I'll never understand mob mentality, delusionally consumed in virtual reality, we're losing human interaction, might be too late to take preventative action, they kicked the can down the road, squeezed with greed every ounce of money and hope, I thought things get better, I can understand sporadic bad weather, but hard work just never seems to pay off, not only been burned but scorched, good used to always conquer evil, I'm surrounded by the walking dead zombified sheeple, I'm simply tired of the lack of common sense, accountability justice rehabilitation and penance, do u too believe in second and third chances, sex is important in love but not as much as intimacy and romance is, that's my fetish, genuineness, it's extremely rare, I'm really scared, Clinton or Trump, I'm bummed numb and stumped, how did we get here, ignorance is easily manipulated and ruled thru fear, nobody even cares anymore, we're all puppets pawns pimps and whores, robotic soulless slaves, dumber than hillbillies hicks and even cave men from back in the olden days, I don't pray but I yell at the sky a lot, cuz if God does exist I can't help at times being blasphemous calling it a mutha phucking asshole/twot, I can shred the story of Jesus to pieces, not to mention my thesis how we're either Adam and Eve's nephews and nieces, or we're all incestuously related, the immaculate conception can religiously be debated, was Mary trying to hide dirty lil secrets and lies, perhaps she found out she was impregnated by a gay or bi guy, I mean look at all those disciples, pedestaling him like they would a woman and other idols, what's with bastardizing fun, it's hard to fathom an almighty one, it's all so confusing, I swear consciousness is just an illusion!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/28/16

No comments:

Post a Comment