Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Last Call To Action

How does one change their mind frame or state, especially in the midst of the chaos or a heated debate, I don't want to argue no more or fight, shouldn't matter if ur gay straight trans man woman black or white, we are all the same, religion is also abstained, stop focusing on all the wrong things, be better quality human beings, I mean really, this election is silly, it's like a circus, which globally hurts us, completely destroys our reputation, what's with the hating we're cyclically facing, reliving the 50s again, either president will lead us back into a major depression, the children ultimately lose, I can't handle false narratives and subliminal mentally bullying and abuse, will we ever recover from incessant political greed and corruption, cuz our display of leadership is fucking disgusting, for me it's still Bernie or bust, I hope ya'll have the guts, aren't u tired of being the victim, enslaved by a fake system, designed to benefit only a select few, the world's waiting on what we will do, who will we choose, let common sense and love shine thru and be our muse, there's more indy than establishment, I'm amazed by the number of ignorant family members and friends, nows not the time to ghost bench or pretend, let ur minds bend, don't listen to liars and panderers, if Mickey Mouse can almost win from a write in please elect Sanders, this is my last call to action, I ask beg and plea for ur compassion, ya'll believe I'm delusional but I'm allowed to dream and imagine, wish we would listen to Mariah and just "Make It Happen"!

Peace and 1,
JC
10/15/16

No comments:

Post a Comment