Thursday, January 26, 2017

Can't Kill Consciousness Nor Virtue

I really want to inspire and put out more good vibes, spread consciousness not lies, but it ain't easy, seems the world's gone sleazy, but u don't have to let it effect ur personal being, those once blinded I hope start seeing, Trump's decisions impact us all, like dominoes we will fall, he is our global representative and voice, apparently the majority doesn't get their choice, we need to look into congress the fed and electoral college, they should have applicable experience and professional knowledge, not just being rich, his cabinet is filled with dicks exentuating he's an illusionist/hypocrite, I mean enough already with these petty executive orders, and greedy corporate money hungry horders, share the wealth, promote nationwide health, it's getting far too out of hand, he's not listening to the public's demands, he recklessly and carelessly speaks, muting and censoring how the rest of us speak, yet continuously violating our first ammendment rights, I hope my fellow lgbtqs are prepared to fight, esp with his VP, who absolutely baffles me, Christians not acting christ like, I'm sick of whites, and their superiority complex, kids today don't converse except thru text, so they're socially awkward, sometimes silence is better than more words, I'm slowly learning that, and not everyone has ur back, many fake happy, quick to Ceasar and stab thee, but u can't kill virtue, I'm not preaching the truth to hurt u, simply to enlighten, the future is frightening, but stay strong and have faith, seems right now all we can do is sit back be patient and wait!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/26/17

No comments:

Post a Comment