Sunday, January 22, 2017

I Am Always Changing

It's time to really make even more positive changes, I gotta let go of all that built up resentment that angers, cuz I don't like who I've become, forgot the blessed place I am from, see when ur not feeling well, life can turn to hell, I've lost my spiritual connection, probably around the beginning of this election, got caught up in things beyond my control, and now I feel like there's a huge hole in both my heart and soul, god I'm so selfish, thought I couldn't help it, I really wanna find reciprocal love, someone who cares deeply enough, maybe if I break down some walls, take the initiative and make more calls, perhaps he was right there all along, I miss being inspired and writing songs, I need some new instrumental beats, get over this negativity and defeat, I still have my whole life ahead of me, depression can be deadly, there's always a choice and chance, I want more than sex I want romance, not just lust at first glance, maybe I'll even go out and dance, tho that's not my style, I can't keep portraying wild child, I'll be 35 this year, aging isn't something I fear, I'm like a fine wine, no scars to my beautiful I'm a star that shines, gotta keep pressing on and thru, since we're defined not by what we say but do, watch me fall harder yet get up again, time to make some new friends, live sober and learn to better cope, surround myself with people who give me hope!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/22/17

No comments:

Post a Comment