Sunday, January 29, 2017

Mightier With Words Than Fists

Trying to make positive changes, force myself amongst strangers, since I haven't met the one, gotta have more fun, I'm so unhappy always being under stimulated and bored, can't seem to cut the umbilical chord, but I'm really blessed and lucky, some think 35 still at home is sucky, yet I got a great roof, and amazing italian food, it's helping me, get back on my feet, afterall life is hard, tho I feel like I'm from mars, we have more in common, 98% of us are stuck at the bottom, broke and poor, awaiting the opportunity to soar, don't understand the lazy, ignorance drives me crazy, cuz there's so much of it, fuck this shit, Trump is a chump, that we can't seem to dump, and have to live with, no sense in getting pissed, perhaps this is a gift, let's unite to fight protest march and resist, just cuz we're gay we don't have to act like a victim/panzy/bitch, but I like to show my might with words instead of fists!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/29/17

No comments:

Post a Comment