Monday, January 30, 2017

Peace & Harmony Please

Tho originally from the east, I like it the least, the west is the best, like with Mariah I'm obsessed, there I swear I better mesh, much more progressive thinking, with Trump at the helm we're sinking, I want to secede too, I'm tired of middle America ignorant fools, if Cali does this, yet another opportunity I missed, always seem to leave at bad timing, and it's hard to see the silver lining, but that's my selfish ego talking, tired of pussies silently gawking, if u like someone let them know, I'm just like ya'll an average Joe, different doesn't mean better or worse, excessive bad things happening doesn't make u cursed, everybody has unique circumstances and stories, I do believe we all will rise to glory, as long as u have passion and practice, I'm more talented at this, cuz I work hard and rehearse incessantly, hoping one day the right person will mention me, or my song will be played on the radio, then I'll have made it yo, I'll take Ellen Oprah or the Today Show, on the totem pole I'm way low, but that means there's only up, not preaching gangster thug stuff more truth consciousness and love, inspiring minds of all age, hope I have the support of both straights and gays, since ur all my people, we need to unite and fight the forces of evil, only one world and one life, I don't give a fuck if ur black brown tan yellow green or white, don't be silly, we all have the responsibility, to apply the golden rule, striving for the greater good is cool, imagine a utopian society, where no one's a minority, money won't make u regal, and all God's creations are treated equal, there's harmony and peace, can we change and evolve please?!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/30/17

No comments:

Post a Comment