Friday, January 20, 2017

Pleading The Fifth

Being employed makes me more productive and useful, but this groin problem has me feeling less than youthful, I just wanna be normal again, not looking for love but friends, the gay community is too promiscuous, their boundary lines are super ambiguous, open relationships and polyamory galore, is there such thing as monogamy anymore, everybody is sleeping with each other, I look at my straight buddies as brothers, I'm such a fluke, an uptight prude, haven't had sex in years, don't cum as much as I cry tears, overwhelmed by fears, while Trump fans cheer, white supremacy is running rampant, where's my happily ever after and enchantment, no partner or financial success, I'm a great rapper/songwriter but my singing isn't the best, that's why I practice and do karaoke, I don't want to marry show boaty, I'd probably elope or have a small intimate ceremony, not really good at being disengenuous or phony, my facial expressions can't hide my truth, no more legal profession abuse, I'm still pursuing music, but I need to make money and use it, since I don't have a wealthy manager or sponsors, I despise hip hop monsters, promoting money drugs bitches and hoes, hope someday I'll have fewer enemies resentment and woes, lord knows I think he's sadistic, I wish life was more simplistic, perhaps I was just born in the wrong era, tho I'm not religious my spirituality gives me faith things will eventually get better, like Pac said we've got to keep our heads up, learn to not give a fuck about shmucks, cuz afterall karma is a bitch, instead of incriminating ourselves simply plead the fifth!

Peace and 1,
JC
1/20/17

No comments:

Post a Comment