Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Awake An Addiction

Connecting with even one person is rewarding, I'm ok riding solo not focused on courting, love will come in time, still struggling with no rewind, wouldn't that be a magical fix, sorry but I don't turn tricks, I'm very genuine and honest, extremely humble and modest, a simple guy, trying to cope without getting high, it's not really a challenge, I submerse myself in my musical talents, cuz that's where I find passion and purpose, finally breaking the cycle of negativity and being attracted to what hurts us, don't forget I'm a twin, a thick Italian not twinky or too thin, learning to be more comfortable in my own skin, success isn't a place u begin, repetition and practice, makes me better at this, dropping rhymes on a dime, pretty soon I'm not even trying, it just happens naturally, my Trump supporting friends are apparently mad at me, it's hypocritical to allow him to tweet anything on his mind, but then demonize expressing the opinions and feelings that are mine, stop bastardizing true righteousness, I share my journey to help others turn their plights to bliss, it's human friction, finding inspiring soulful songs is my addiction, that's why I love Alessia Cara and James Bay, I adjust the lyrics sometimes to be more gay, since that's my perspective/point of view, call me out on the things I say but don't do, I'm open to constructive debate and criticism, it's important to actively listen, with the intention to understand, after all fallibility applies to every man, a fundamental law, once the dust settles and ur cold heart thaws, I wonder if u can admit ur short comings and mistakes, in order to make ur dreams come true u first have to awake!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/7/17

No comments:

Post a Comment