Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Love Urself More

Don't use pot or alcohol as therapy, living sober has produced a better me, I've also learned not to overextend friends, minimize expectation again, have some crazy fun every now and then, notice I didn't say never get drunk or bent, everything in moderation is fine, the only true limitation is time, all else can be solved, why haven't human beings evolved, in fact we've regressed, when's impeachment I'm taking bets, and I'm not a gambling man, simply ain't a fan, I cringe when he speaks, I still haven't gotten over Bernie's primary defeat, imagine president Sanders, Trump is worse than cancer, definitely not the answer, has the opposite of Obama's candor, boy do I miss him, will a third party ever win, or even be an option for that matter, my hope faith and naive optimism have been completely shattered, I understand now how ignorance gives the illusion of bliss, always try to use ur words instead of fists, violence solves nothing, stop fear mongering and pushing divisive buttons, pretty soon we'll all unite to fight against u, religion isn't meant to be an oppressive tool, I know my rhymes are often all over the place, but to not express myself creatively would be such a waste, I have undeniable talent and passion, honing my craft thru repetitive action, hard work pays off eventually, shouldn't question condescendingly if I'm ok mentally, I just don't like my soul stifled, think workaholics simply let their dreams go idle, and their hearts have turned cold, professing ur truth is bold, extremely freeing but definitely not easy, virtue is sexy but our moral integrity has grown sleazy, we the people have been tempted by enticing evil, misinterpreted beauty as royal and regal, money won't make u happy or fulfilled, love can't be bought or willed, I'll take my sanity and health any day over wealth, don't normally quote Beiber but perhaps "u should go and love urself"!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/15/17

No comments:

Post a Comment