Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Loved Tho Single AF

Altho I may be single as fuck, don't get it twisted I don't lack love, sometimes monogamy just aint enough, but I won't lie I've never had much luck, always the best man never the groom, being alone shouldn't imply doomed, having someone to rely on would be nice, but I truly believe it'll happen when the time's right, u can't force shit, lust isn't a corset, if u squeeze tight, ull appear light, but that's just an illusion, funny how relationships can be confusing, it's all about knowing limitations and boundaries, the amount of cheaters absolutely dumbfounds me, what's the point, anybody else annoyed, at the fact I can get a guy to sneak behind his kids and wife, then find an openly available masculine gay guy who's not only sane but nice, got a solid head on his shoulders, would be nice to cuddle with especially when it gets colder, I don't dread getting older, in fact I'm more secure and bolder, I know what I want and like, at this stage in my life it shouldn't be a fight, if it doesn't happen naturally, like a fairy tale ending magically happily, then why do I feel I'm doing something wrong, I think it's just more fodder for a new song, at least I have my lyrical talent, helps me stay humble empathetic compassionate and valiant, chivalry isn't dead, it's just we have Trump as pres, he normalized bad behavior, the megalomaniac thinks he is the second coming of our Lord and savior, boy is he delusional, maybe he needs more Metamucil, a lack of fiber might make him orange, stop discriminating people based on if they look foreign, that's the very definition of racism, how could you not see all the hatred within him, from just the way he speaks, it's tough facing failure and defeat, but again like Pac said "ya got to keep ya head up", there's nothing more hopeful and inspiring than the power of love!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/14/17


No comments:

Post a Comment