Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Moving Right Ain't Necessarily Correct

Moving to the right direction doesn't mean correct, the President Congress and Supreme Court are meant to serve and protect, for almost a decade now we've been moving progressively left, cutting Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid is grande larceny/theft, I've had it up to here, stop ruling by fear, we the people have had enough, it's simple we come from love, not selfishness or greed, u won't even hear our pleas, pretty soon we will be the refugees, women blacks and lgbts, what's with the blatant discrimination, flagrant hating, it's like ur trying to be the worst ever, nobody hurts Trevor, or his family, Clinton won the popular vote handedly, yet we're stuck with this clown, getting used to mass high anxiety and permanent frowns, becoming numb and hopeless, he's such a megalomaniac bigoted chauvinist, and he's extremely proud, obviously we need to resist and remain loud, altho I don't know how, it's like our souls have been gouged, gotta keep the faith, good always finds a way, to triumph over evil, stop being ignorant sheeple, we all have a choice, make more noise using ur voice, to drown out his distractions, now is not the time to give up but to take action, get up off ur asses, he can't fight the masses, giving him free reign is disastrous, even the Pope thinks he's blasphemous, not a true Christian, I'm making music activism my mission, listen to the words in my songs, "Keep Holding On" and stay strong, memorize my lyrics and sing along, take another rip from the bong, if that's what u need to help u get by, incessantly pondering and questioning why, will only drive us crazy, I've never been passive or lazy, so I won't start now, watch me draw a crowd, and lead the revolution, I follow the laws of our great constitution, fuck the chaos and confusion, haven't u learned yet that it's all just an illusion?!  

Peace and 1,
JC
2/1/17

No comments:

Post a Comment