Thursday, February 2, 2017

What Are We Gonna Do

Boy am I disheveled looking and out of shape, I am so not ur stereotypical gay, I'm definitely a chameleon, very expressive about how I am feeling, I love to share my stories, totally not looking for fame or glory, however I would like to be a success, don't believe in perfection or being the best, financially I've got a lot to learn, I'm not defined tho by how much I earn, especially when talking about music, the institution is quite racist discriminatory and abusive, like only blacks can rap, only skinny bitches allowed or men with 6 pack abs, when did we become so numb and superficial, I'd prefer substance and soul over hypocritical, all just illusion and fake imagery, I mean simply look at 50, the industry is super ageist too, like being a 34 year old short bald gay white Italian rapper/singer/songwriter can't be cool, defying the very definition, I hate labeling and society's stigmatism, focusing on all the wrong things, look at the inspiration love and joy my songs bring, with quality poetic lyrics, baffling and flouting theorists, I don't come from the ghetto and not a gangster or thug, more of a cute adorable smiley middle class college educated cub who loves to hug, breaking down past boundaries and limitations, the USA has always been a melting pot for immigrant assimilation, but now we're being ruled by Twitler Trump, versus having the perfect candidate in Bernie which left me dumbfounded and stumped, how could we let an opportunity like that pass us by, I can't help but incessantly wonder why, Hillary should've been the first female VP, what's so bad about that is beyond me, still would've shattered the glass ceiling, that ticket I'm sure would've been way more appealing, this current circus can't hold a candle, republicans have systematically dismantled, the entire election process thru voter suppression, I don't think God or Jesus would bestow their blessing, perhaps we got what we deserved, it's only been 2 weeks and the whole world's unnerved, one can only have hope he somehow gets impeached, Pence is even more of a religious extremist/freak, seems no matter what we are screwed, sorry but for the first time I have no empathic insight or clue what we're gonna do!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/2/17

No comments:

Post a Comment