Monday, February 6, 2017

No Regret Or Remorse

Didn't watch the Superbowl, or the Lady Gaga half time show, just not my cup of tea, altho the Pats are my favorite football team, I can't support those who don't support me, just like Christianity, if ur friends or fans of Trump, sorry not sorry but ur getting dumped, I'm done searching for answers, love the phrase #FuckCancer, it's the cause of so many deaths, I wonder how much debt is from bad bets, no hate, I'd just rather play or be at the game, I'm not into television these days, I occupy my time in other productive ways, like karaoke and performing original hip hop music, I find the news to be extremely abusive, to both my mind and my soul, my spirituality is replaced by a big black hole, me and God aren't on good terms, I just don't understand what it is I'm supposed to learn, from all this atrocity and pain, the world's materialistic superficial greedy and vain, I pursue art out of love not what I can gain, fortune would be nice but I don't want the fame, most of it's negative or sheer shock value, I want ya'll to listen not cuz u have to, but cuz u actually like what my lyrics say, sick of the same pop garbage repetitively overplayed, I miss songs with substance, I tend to look at life's circumference, I'm like a chess player very long sighted, this is my destiny and I need to stop fighting it, a revolutionary poetic wordsmith, calling ya'll out on ur hypocrisy bullshit and hurtful absurdness, if I have to choose a side, I will always fight for what's right and never compromise, u should really know by now, it's not about why or when but how, and I'm not too proud, to say I too am still trying to figure it all out, I know I'm far from perfect, but failure is totally worth it, as long as u get back on the proverbial horse, I refuse to live my life with regret or remorse, perhaps that makes me crazy, but I'd rather try than give up and be labeled lazy, I'll try and try and try again, and if u can't handle that then we can't be friends, I will continue to speak up, weathering the calm before the storm is tough, cuz patience is not my strong suit, yes I'm a faggot/fairy/fruit, but watch me puke cry and bleed, keep coming back for more until I finally succeed!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/6/17

No comments:

Post a Comment