Thursday, February 16, 2017

Not To Keep Knocking But

It felt great to be recognized as a dope MC, seems more people are starting to u know...get me, I'm outspokenly weird and quirky, feel like bowing Garth and Wayne style shouting "we're not worthy", cuz I am we, only other Geminis will understand what I mean, often wonder if I'm bipolar or have a split personality, was just reading how music's being affected by AI and virtual reality, and it got me thinking, is humanity's soul sinking and shrinking, or simply becoming dark, like our cold and hollow hearts, completely lacking compassion and empathy, it's hard not to let he who shall not be named get to me, I mean does the President really effect my everyday life, he definitely adds to the collective plight and strife, I don't like him being a representative for me, he handles everything so poorly, lay off the travel ban Obamacare and celebrities on Twitter, and I'll stop comparing u to modern day Hitler, but anyway, I'm trying to write more gay, as in happy, not faggoty, so I hope ya'll are getting ready for the weekend, when u don't have to fake or play pretend, u can literally have fun and/or catch up on sleep, remember if u don't sow u won't reap, I spend a lot of free time honing my craft, performing can be such a pain in the ass, where do u even go, what if nobody consistently shows, I have a ton of supposed friends but few real fans, haven't mastered the art of supply and demand, basically I make no dough, it's much much more than just a hobby tho, my songs are a big part of who I fundamentally am, these garbage pop artists are frauds and scams, makes u debate if there is a secret society/Illuminati, hey Cali have u already forgotten about me, tho it's been 5 years and we're thousands of miles away, always and forever on my mind u stay, hoping someday to get back there, not to keep knocking work or RI but the scene is just plain whack here, my biggest fear is having to give up, cuz I can't have a quality fulfilled life without my music or unconditional gay love! 

Peace and 1,
JC 
2/16/17

No comments:

Post a Comment