Thursday, February 23, 2017

Remember The Future

Gotta be way more mindful, without being egotistical selfish or too prideful, it's ok to have negative thoughts and even express them, but don't keep harping on em time and again, I'm only saying this as ur friend, sometimes u have to let go and bend or get bent, altho I'm trying a new type of drug for my anxiety, instead of using pot to achieve the higher me, I'm trying a prescribed pharmaceutical, and sitting here writing at a computer in my cubicle, I already feel a huge difference, my mind changed in a literal instant, my commute included much less stress, and my energy levels are at their best, I've been down in the dumps, for about a lil under 3 months, but these testicular issues, have allowed me to see my marijuana misuse, and I've come to realize, compromise won't lead to demise, perhaps it is simply necessary, try to imagine myself legendary, my music on the radio winning that Grammy, finally show those who chose not to listen or hear me, that if u have hope and faith, ull achieve all ur goals and dreams someday, keep that passion alive, be persistent and consistent to eventually thrive, one eye's on the prize, with the other focused on the here and now is so wise, multitasking is everything and important to succeed, only a select few get to do whatever they please, cuz money is no object, don't be arrogant like some power hungry cops get, stay humble and modest, kind-hearted virtuous and honest, I truly believe good triumphs over evil, please don't be ignorant helpless sheeple, u are ur own worst enemy/problem but also the only solution, it's a fact that global warming is exacerbated by man-made pollution, religion isn't a substitution for science, even the most peaceful people act in defiance, u can't put a price on freedom, 10 years in the future we'll probably look back and think "what have we done", life used to be fun, remember Adele's "when we were young", our consequence is all the same, unfortunately there ain't no one person to blame!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/23/17

No comments:

Post a Comment