Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Complicated Dance

Tired but pushing thru, trying not to overdo, tho fun is important, our hours allotted get shortened, between my day job music and working out, I've only got a little amount of energy to shout or bout, let alone squeeze in an occasional massage, send Mr. Sandman my regards, if sleep is the cousin of death, then so are coffins and beds, people always said I was an old soul, who can I blame for the youth time stole, with every tick-tock of the clock, destiny knocks, til ur reflection becomes unrecognizably aged, trapped and attached to a body ur consciousness enslaved, the temple's been neglected, poisoned and infected, by chaos along with the strife and plight of life, confused by truth and lies wrong or right, who ultimately decides, some imaginary guy in the sky, is it all just an illusion, can u become addicted to losing, finding comfort believing in bad luck, cuz I'm feeling cursed as fuck, like the devil's got a hold, I don't fit any normal mold, a freak of nature, ashamed of what ya mamma gave ya, shaking my ass isn't a money maker, imagine if there was a powerful eraser, that could delete all ur mistakes, allowing u to control and change fate, I wonder if anyone's been named God, I've heard Jesus a lot, but with a different pronunciation like hey Zeus, religion perpetuates abuse, think of all the wars fought, faith and magic can't be taught, we must find and walk our own path, can u please direct me to someone who can answer the questions I have to ask, I'm so lost, how much does enlightenment cost, is there some sort of cheat sheet, perhaps there's no meet and greet, just eternal black, keep moving forward stop looking back, there's simply one chance, think of existence as a complicated dance!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/30/17

No comments:

Post a Comment