Thursday, March 23, 2017

Just Laugh At & Pass Past Bads

A big flaw of mine is caring too much, oversharing/spilling my guts, it's hard to tell the difference between friendship love and lust, and don't forget petty jealousy and envy, perhaps I should stop trying to force what wasn't meant for me, can't decide if I'm stubborn or determined, am I born gay or was it learned, since many believe we're products of our environment, never assume what a habitual liar meant, misunderstanding is common in communication, did u expect me to forever stay patiently waiting, I'm simply not built that way, I don't fake feelings or censor what I say, just genuine and direct, over analyze and reflect in hindsight/retrospect, too serious and existential, extremely intense and perceived mental, a prude dude, with a snobbish attitude, but if u took the chance, to converse run game or do the flirtatious dance, u might be surprised, I'm actually humble modest and a lil shy guy, somewhat insecure, always looking for more, that's the Gemini in me, keep searching for my happy, it's not in someone else, we all need help, but true strength resides within, it's not about where u end up or begin, the journey is most important, I prefer foreplay dating and courting, than casual sex blow and goes, everyone reaps what they sow, so take responsibility for ur actions, find ur purpose and passion, cuz life is short and fleeting, never stop believing, anything is possible but uve got to have the desire to at least try, u don't know what u got til it's gone especially when a loved one dies, so appreciate and value this moment, remember forgiveness and atonement, treasure ur relationships, even burned bridges can be fixed, if there's a solid foundation, when u belly-flop face-plant or pound pavement, get up dust it off let shit pass and just laugh, cuz time flies by way to fast to stay stuck in past bads!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/23/17  

No comments:

Post a Comment