Thursday, March 16, 2017

Never Been Great

Seems the population has gone blind, we're collectively falling behind, in education pollution and civil rights, how can the poor feed themselves and still keep on the lights, I'm only ok cuz I live with my folks at home, what will I do when I'm all alone, I can't stand on my own two feet, am I supposed to claim bankruptcy or ultimate defeat, our social benefit programs are being rapidly defunded, the reality is humanity's being plundered, and by the wealthy stealthily, this election catastrophically destroyed millions mentally, how is it that the population didn't get who we voted for, apparently we're just the electoral college's whore, worthless and stifled, fuck fundamental healthcare but don't take away their rifles, let's invest more in oil and coal, how bout ya'll pay back the social security and Medicare money u stole, we paid our fair share, stop manipulating the truth using fear, they're not luxuries, why keep pushing bills thru Congress in a hurry, what happened to transparency, do u not understand that debt is imaginary, I mean who do we owe, taxes and banks are the cause of our woes, perhaps we should go back to the gold standard or a bartering system, politicians never really listen, prisons shouldn't be big business, ten years from now I'm certain we won't miss this, instability chaos and confusion, too many people are caught up in illusions, pretending to be happy and successful, enough with participation trophies and medals, life is a competition, caveman-like survival of the fittest is coming to fruition, we're being divided and conquered, evil has eradicated chivalry righteousness and honor, how much more will u fools tolerate, I don't think the USA has ever been great!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/16/17

No comments:

Post a Comment