Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Part Of That World

I don't need fame and fortune for validation, nor do I promote malice and hating, ghetto gangster thug just isn't in my nature, I prefer not to premeditate or cater, i'd rather be vague and more relatable, opinions unlike truth are debatable, but it's all perception, I love Italian food but also Chinese and Mexican, which makes me miss California like crazy, a lack of farmer's markets and better weather is phasing me, I never realized how much my emotions are tied to the environment, it's funny I don't dream of retirement, instead I hope and pray someday music becomes my career, hobnobbing with stars over a blunt and a beer, performing or recording every night, sweating my balls off being under the lights, going from cities and states to other countries, please don't belittle and make fun of me, I truly believe it is my destiny, I have faith some things are simply meant to be, but practice passion and perseverance helps, I serve the greater good not just myself, I wanna rise to lift the collective up, I endorse truth justice consciousness and love, which is unusual in hip hop today, plus I'm middle class college educated and masculine gay, definitely not a stereotype, I push and breakdown boundaries and limitations in life, anything is possible when u put ur mind heart and soul into it, u can't be rewarded for not doing shit, hard work eventually pays off, happiness and respect can't be bought, I wanna make my parents proud, have the name Vacca mean more than just cow, like Ariel sings "I don't know when...I don't know how", "but I know something's starting right now", "watch and ull see", "some day I'll be", rocking a victory speech at the Grammys, while all ya'll are jaw dropped at home on the couch in ur jammies!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/28/17

No comments:

Post a Comment