Monday, March 20, 2017

U Give Gays A Bad Name

I heard u were out acting all slutty, I wish I could let u go so u no longer bug me, ur so immature, indecisive and insecure, a habitual liar, yet for some reason I adore and admire, those beautiful eyes, jealousy leads to demise, I guess we can't be friends, forgiveness is hard but I'm trying again, not for ur sake but mine, u are always on my mind, and I hate that, stop distorting facts, u only have urself to blame, ur promiscuousness is driving me insane, I think ur a natural heartbreaker, a smart faker, get what u want then push people away, u give gays a bad name, why can't u just be a good person, are u a trust fund baby or have a sugar daddy since I know u aint working, fuck getting any sympathy, all uve earned is pity, u don't deserve my unconditional love, I can be over confident but ur just smug, arrogant and egotistical, ur allure is magical and mystical, but ur truth is ugly, excessive drinking isn't fun for me, nor is it therapeutic, ur kind of an asshole/lunatic, a bit bipolar and abusive, ur presumptuous assumptions and behavior's putrid, always playing the damn victim, that's why I came to the decision, to block u from my life, u added too much plight and strife, questioning my intentions, sorry u were just a lustful obsession, moved too fast too soon, and now I'm left feeling like a foolish buffoon, and I can't seem to shake, twice making the same mistake, need to take my own advice, why try re-rolling the dice, perhaps I am too nice, ghosting bites, but very necessary, being blessed gets messy perpetually, cuz evil takes advantage of the good, I'm not miseducated I'm misunderstood, show my worst yet see the best, both my heart and soul have no bullet proof vest, and altho I know there's a purpose for everything, like finding joy when I write poetry rap and sing, but those aren't forever lasting distractions, we need more progressive masculine factions, otherwise all appears lost, start emulating more positive role models like Bernie cuz he's a boss, do u know the difference between gravy and sauce, u screwed over this Italian stallion fine wine one too many times and now it's really ur loss!  

Peace and 1,
JC
3/20/17    

No comments:

Post a Comment