Monday, April 3, 2017

Coulda Woulda Shoulda

If I could save the world I would, I help not cuz I have to but should, it's why I am genuinely good, no regrets I did all I could, the rest is up to u, what will u do, give up and lay down, add on a few pounds, from drinking too much, caught up in lust, every week a new man, then wonder why they aren't a fan, abusees often become abusers, in war even winners are losers, what's the price or cost, one innocent lost, is just too many, is it possible to be overly friendly, I trust pretty easily, taken advantage of repeatedly, yet I don't learn my lesson, aware of my blessings, hence why I'm able to give, we're all aboard a sinking ship, with Trump at the helm, on edge anxious and overwhelmed, health issues bombarding, a lack of friends comradering, hurt by ur indecisiveness, ur soul's windows grown lifeless, without that twinkle in ur eyes, omission's as bad as lies, cried wolf so many times, honesty and respect are supposed to be enshrined, but u bastardized honor, I'm over the bullshit and drama, forgiveness is vital, but when communication becomes idle, u initiate the ultimate test, don't rely on others to clean up ur mess, u gotta be ur own savior, stop perpetuating past bad behavior, I'm not judging, simply acknowledging what's troubling, gaming shaming and blaming, is tainting and degrading explaining, changing is validating proof, sorry isn't enough of an apology when sincerity is aloof, it's an empty word, especially when excessively heard, I find no satisfaction in revenge or getting even, some beating or stealing has a logical rationale/reason, pushing too hard or far, breaks hearts and leaves marks or a scar, in the end was it worth it, when it comes to relationships practice makes perfect!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/3/17  

No comments:

Post a Comment