Thursday, April 13, 2017

Don't Change For Fortune Fame Or Love

For me weight has always been a bout, it's hard to maintain motivation and the energy to work out, but we live in a superficial world, where gay men want to be pretty like girls, no fems or fats, funny how some want to be pups or pigs but not cats, perhaps we all have fetishes and kinks, u shouldn't care what other people think, just be comfortable and confident in ur own skin, don't need to be super buff or twinky thin, dad bods are all the rage, metabolism slows as we age, it takes 3 months to pack on the pounds but like 5 to shed them, here we go again, whether it's a new years resolution or summer is coming, sometimes the transformation can be stunning, is it simply genetics or do we have control, u don't need anybody else to make urself whole, happiness comes from within, the first step to a better life is to begin, diet and exercise are the keys, u can't do what u want or please, there's rules to being beautiful, between facials waxing pedicures and manicuring cuticles, make-up and cosmetics are being replaced by quick fix plastic surgery, we need to address our health instead of appearance with such urgency, who cares if u look good when ur dead, don't live ur life filled with regret, starving urself or throwing up is not the answer, u shouldn't look forward to the flu or cancer, I mean really, that's absurdly silly, not to mention deranged, and flat out strange, u gotta have some will power, even ugly people eventually get deflowered, paraplegics and the handicapped still desire sex, when it comes to finding love I feel hexed, often wonder what's wrong with me, maybe my songs are meant to be, but marriage isn't, why am I such a prude about kissing, thinking it's more intimate than sucking or fucking, do u ever get caught up in a moment of lusting, relationships seem impossible, tho lightening striking or winning the lottery is highly improbable, I still believe I have a chance at winning a Grammy, the game shows I like the most are Price Is Right Wheel Of Fortune Match Game and Whammy, maybe someday I will become a hip hop mogul/celebrity, but I sincerely hope fortune and fame won't change or get the best or me!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/13/17

No comments:

Post a Comment