Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fuck U Mikey Roy

Was used to u and excused ur over-dramatics cuz at least u seemed semi sane/tolerable, now it's been confirmed for sure ur not even questionably pathological, it's an absolute definite, ur lying was so incredibly incessant, u couldn't keep ur webs in tact, assumption and gossip can never be fact, no wonder why ur mom and dad don't want anything to do with u, I gave u the benefit of the doubt twice like a naive fool, but last night u showed ur true colors, u belong with the rest of the trash at the dump or in the gutter, u don't know the definition of friend, playing victim yet again, I don't need u to pretend ur trying to save me, manipulating my date's reputation saying u heard he's abusive and rapy, funny how u made out with him the very same day ur sugar granddaddy relationship became official, ur full of bullshit double standards and ur super hypocritical, I'll simply let karma do its thing, people call u slutty behind ur back and laugh at ur fat ass when u sing, ur all talk no walk, for u making out is a sport, which doesn't mean ur dating, ur looks are grade A but ur personality and soul get a F- rating, just so u know tho, u failed my test bro, I already knew the truth, thank god I didn't let u invade my safe space living under my parent's roof, ur the only one who resorted to assault battery and violence, I look forward to ur absence and silence, the best revenge is happiness and bliss, I knew better to reject ur pursuit attempting a first kiss, and don't get it twisted for the record u never fucked this, enjoy being single bitch, hope u rot in hell or a jail cell, I won't wish u well, u may have gotten away with playing me like a toy u immature boy, but in the end u proved to be a wicked worthless waste of life/piece of fucking shit Mikey Roy!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/20/17

No comments:

Post a Comment