Monday, April 10, 2017

Lifing For Writing

Took last week off from writing, got caught up being social and lifing, trying to garner inspiration, it aint easy blending and integrating, people are mysterious and fickle, assumptions can put u in a pickle, u never know someone's story or struggles, I often wonder if we're all pieces of the same puzzle, or if that's a naive misnomer, I'm a constantly dissed loner, perhaps the punishment for being gay, am I even allowed to pray, or does God just ignore, blasphemous same sex whores, according to what Muslim extremists and most Christians think, homos should be eradicated and executed until extinct, since we're a blight on humanity, believing the Gospel dictates law is actually insanity, u don't get to pick and choose which rules to follow, judging others proves ur cold and hollow, lacking empathy and compassion, priests masking righteousness thru fashion, I mean they're dressing drag in a skirt, is raping alter boys the Lord's work, so many cover-ups by the diocese, our government's filled with a bunch of liars and thieves, stealing hard earned money thru excessive taxes, does your mood adjust to the moon as it wanes and waxes, perhaps Mercury is in retrograde, I'm obsessed with "Let It Go" by James Bay, it's my go to karaoke song I sing, if I want to diversify my style instead of only rapping, I can consistently do it better, than "If I Was Your Man" "Brave" and "We Belong Together", otherwise it's usually "Juicy" "Changes" "How To Love" "Gangster's Paradise" "Sing For The Moment" "Everything Is Everything" or "All Falls Down", a personal and fan favorite is "Where Is The Love" which is extremely lyrically profound, still very much applies today, wish music could somehow refind it's way, back to more substantive messages, so sick of liberals or conservatives how about progressives, switch shit up, Trump sucks and it seems we're more than a lil bit fucked, guess we sold our soul, didn't ya'll know life isn't a fame game or popularity contest reality tv show, time to awake, America is neither great nor safe, read and heed my poetic warnings, no guarentee but hopefully there'll be and we'll see another tomorrow morning!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/10/17

No comments:

Post a Comment