Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Guy

Never knew how much jealousy is a huge factor, I must be a very good actor, cuz my life isn't all rainbows or silver spoons, I love that by me being me I can make my man swoon, that's how I feel about him too, consider me smitten and wooed, and I'm not ashamed to shout it out loud, he makes me feel secure and proud, I've never felt this way before, I don't even pay attention anymore, he satisfies all my wants and needs, so very easy to please, I don't even have to try, literally feeling butterflies, they say when u meet the right one u just know, but truthfully I had pretty much lost all hope, I got used to being alone, I don't care if u think I'm milking my mamma's titties still living at home, u don't know me or my story, I'm blessed to have real love without having to be slutty or whory, I've got wicked supportive family and friends, who stick by me thru thick and thin til the end, I'm loving showing my man off, he's a sexy as hell alpha boss, that makes me comfy safe and protected all wrapped up in his arms, it's hard to keep both my heads and heart calm, for the first time I'm excited to see what the future holds, u too will have to wait and watch my happily-ever-after unfold, but for now, I'm not gonna over-analyze why or how, just simply enjoy the ride, and continue to get to know my guy!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/25/17

No comments:

Post a Comment