Thursday, April 27, 2017

Phony Only Lonely

No I won't apologize, nor forgive u for ur lies, I already did twice, so no more playing nice, u got what u deserved, guess u never learned, all I heard were pathetic insults and threats, apparently u don't care if people think of u less, burning bridges left and right, I will never instigate a fight, but I will definitely always defend myself, u really need professional psychiatric help, like Pac said "I ain't mad at ya", ur simply a sorry soul/scavenger, disgusting and slutty, not sad anymore it's just funny, a man's word like his reputation is everything, I know I rap way better than I sing, think u can prey on my insecurity, ur just jealous another someone u were interested in was kissing and flirting with me, must suck to be u, is anything u ever said true, did u think I was a naive fool, or did I become a useless tool, blowing up ur spot, I cared about u a lot, but don't get it twisted, my feelings for u shifted, when I found out ur still married, ur worse than Mariah Carey, ur delusional believing I was obsessed, when I said I loved u I was duped by a hot mess, thank god I'm blessed, with amazing family and friends who are the best, something ull never get to know, cuz ur a conniving cheating abusive hoe, meanwhile I'll use happiness to get revenge, karma is a bitch not a wench, how does it feel to get ghosted and benched, ur probably too stupid to understand what I meant in my poetic vents, it's ok ur pretty tho, that is until u let ur black heart show, perhaps that's why ur so cold, life gets dark and lonely when ur phony and grow old!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/27/17

No comments:

Post a Comment