Wednesday, April 26, 2017

U Want I Need

I'm not scared of love, I'm more fearful of not being enough, falling fast too soon, still healing old wounds, it's very hard, to mend a broken heart, and to repair trust, how do u know it's not just lust, guess that's why they call it a leap of faith, please don't let love tho turn to hate, that's such a waste, but even the strongest bonds break, it's easier to forgive than forget, I get ur hurting and upset, but why u so jealous of my support system and safety net, really wish we never met, u tried bringing me down to ur level, I will not be beaten broken and become disheveled, my hope is strong, this relationship will be lasting long, perhaps even forever, my soul's whole when we're together, I miss his scent, his simple presence, makes me feel alive, like I'm floating on cloud nine, counting the days til I see u again, we both have to make compromises sacrifices and bend, learn how to grow hand in hand, patience is the key to understand, we all come with flaws and a past, I'm addicted to ur sarcasm and sass, u magically healed me, unbelievably, yet it's the truth, u were an imaginary dream man then poof, u came to fruition, ur attentive caring and listen, quite possibly the most amazing person, can't wait til I'm done working, just to talk to u and hear ur voice, it's so cool when ur one another's first and only choice, now I gotta own it and be happy, judgmental opinions don't matter to me, I won't be negatively affected, cuz success can't be measured, we set our own standards, fuck diamond rings or lanyards, even a stupid piece of paper, don't do me any favors, just love and cherish me til death do us part, even if my mouth is too dry and I have to fart, I'll massage ur tired feet when they're sore or reek, give u confidence when u seem down unworthy and meek, please lay beside and cuddle with me until I fall asleep, u want me and I need u each and every single day of the week!

Peace and 1,
JC
4/26/17

No comments:

Post a Comment