Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Awe Shucks Sir

I'm crazy baby in love with u, am I a buffoon saying it too soon, whoops-a-daisy, ya'll haters don't phase me, but his insecurity does, I wanna shower him with kisses and hugs, and take him away, to a much happier place, where he is appreciated, it's sad when family makes u feel depreciated, I think he's simply amazing, we're all constantly changing, I wanna make u better, every poem lately has been a love letter, I know ur doing all that u can, having money or a place of ur own doesn't make u a man, it's the dick between ur legs, sorry for the side effects of the psych meds, I too have some problems, and in time we'll solve em, I ain't worried, wish my birthday would get here in a hurry, cuz I want u so bad, I hate how she makes u so mad, fuck her, awe shucks Sir, u rock my world, we're like chocolate and vanilla swirl, a tasty treat, we were destined to meet, star-crossed, ur a sexy boss, and I'm proud to be ur slave, like Austin Powers says "oh behave", "do I make u horny", everyone warned me, ull find it when u stop looking, was never into online hookering, but I'm glad I took a chance, I like to sing and u dance, so let's join hands, compromise and try to understand, relationships take dedication hard work and sacrifice, u are the light and the love of my life, it just feels right, I even love to fight, cuz make-up sex is the best, whether u wear a leather harness hat jock or vest, I settled for more never less, whatever happens next, I know ull be there by my side, thru high or low tide, together we enjoy the ride, what we have is something people dream of that money can't buy, ur not shy, proclaiming u have eyes for ur one and only guy, ur very over protective, but we've both been infected, with the poison of Cupid's arrow, lust is superficial and shallow, our love is profound and deep, I want u to be the first thing I see and the last before I fall asleep, ur not just what I want but what I need, ur more important to me than the air I breathe, u should know and trust that, and I will always have ur back!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/16/17

No comments:

Post a Comment