Monday, May 22, 2017

Bouts Of Doubt

We all have different perspectives, experiences and trials that have pushed our limits and tested, and the decisions we make define us, love and trust takes time and guts, I never wanna seem righteous, but my mom taught me those that love us may not like us, guess we have to learn how to agree to disagree, not everyone is an eternal hopeless optimist like me, I'm a special rare breed, who has hope faith and believes, that everything happens for a reason and it'll all be ok, personally don't think life would be any easier not being gay, I won't entertain what ifs and wishful thinking, cuz the sky's already fallen and the ship's been sinking, I don't like to wallow in self pity nor doubt, I do realize however people have harder circumstances and more challenging bouts, and tho I may think I know and understand, at the end of the day I'm fallible like every other man, sometimes I don't practice what I preach, bossing someone around isn't a good way to teach, it's better to lead by example, perhaps I'm more than u can handle, but yes I'm stubborn and won't give up, especially when ur just a lil down on ur luck, been there done that, I'll always have ur back, if u let me in, alphas often over compensate when feeling more vulnerable than their shin, sensitivity doesn't make men weak, u grow more thru mistakes failure and defeat, words too like actions have consequences, why are we so divided by imaginary walls and fences, fucking up the ebb and flow, do u get the ideas of manifest destiny and reap what u sow, stop dominating and controlling the conversation, look at all the energy worrying is wasting, say what ull do and mean and do and mean what u say, I'd never intentionally hurt u by asking u to change, this is who I am, if anybody can relate without judgment I can, stop assuming I want to take a break, who cares if we're late, it doesn't seem to bother u when it's time to leave, tip toeing around issues is a big pet peeve, double standards are annoying, I'm sorry but driving gets my blood pressure boiling, which in turn negatively effects u, most can't face the truth, being an empath I'm like a mirror, can see solutions in others clearer, often neglecting my own short comings and faults, get aggressively assertive with passionate verbal assaults, it's not in my nature to be violent, sit back relax just be quiet and silent, I'm not ur wife, I may be submissive in the bedroom but not in life, I'll always fight for what's right, try to measure my bite, cuz I don't want to flag with black and blue, ever be the source of ur pain a scar or bruise, calm ur ego and pride, maybe I should've given u what u needed which was some space and a good cry!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/22/17

No comments:

Post a Comment