Friday, May 12, 2017

Can't Make This Shit Up

No need for ur drama bs and childish games, grow the fuck up and use ur brain, this is real life not high school, ur coming across as an immature tool/fool, it's pretty plain to see, this is all out of jealousy, don't u know I'm an empath, can see thru players and fakers fast, u really don't have a chance in hell, I've been struck by true love's spell, my man is the perfect fit, even more so then my lyricism he's a divine gift, and the best part is we've only just begun, wait til we get to the real fun, it'll be wicked hot and steamy, cuz he's so sexy and dreamy, fulfills all my wants and needs, especially love that he's open minded piggy and kinky just like me, we are a great match, he's such a badass with his piercings and tats, but I totally enjoy making him smile and laugh, giving him shit wit sarcasm and sass, simply appreciate his company, him busting my balls making fun of me, being gassy and not as good as him at pool, he is the epitome of suave and cool, both men and women stop to stare, which doesn't bother me I just don't care, I take it as a huge compliment, I mean I'm still shocked with astonishment, an alpha of his caliber, would consider being my master, is such a privilege and honor, wonder when I'll get my diamond collar, I'm sure I'll be on a short leash, so his mind can be at ease and have peace, poor thing worries like crazy, and never ceases to amaze me, he's everything and more, in sickness and in health for richer or poorer, til the end of time, like Brandy and Monica sing "the boy is mine", some expressions can't be captured in rhyme, trying to get ready and primed, what's a word greater than love, I'll let ya'll know when we make one up!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/12/17

No comments:

Post a Comment