Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Effervescent & Idealistic

I don't always share my poetry on Facebook, but they're on my website if u wanna take a look, what people don't seem to understand, is I write for only one man, me myself and I, the reason or rationale why, is because it is my therapy, a way to deal with and get me, consciousness is sought, by following my own train of thought, cuz even I can confuse myself, being Gemini doesn't help, many think I'm bipolar or straight up crazy, I just am over analytical worrisome and angsty, especially since tomorrow I turn 35, this is the best year yet cuz I met the love of my life, he is the perfect present, making me feel special and effervescent, like together we can conquer the world, it took a lot of wrong oysters to find the right pearl, he is everything I ever wanted and dreamed of, taught me the definition of true love, reciprocated and beautifully imperfect, fuck cake I want fruity flavored rainbow sherbet, our flag is tasty and delicious, how can anyone hate gays enough to be malicious or vicious, there's already plenty of evil, we need a peaceful political upheaval, the politicians in power, are greedy negligent lying cowards, business has no heart or soul, money is the ultimate goal, hence the term capitalism, it used to be fighting for the greater good was considered nationalism, but now we've gotten corrupted, wait til both civil and world wars have erupted, creating all out chaos and confusion, perhaps peace is simply an idealistic illusion, and I'm naive to keep the faith, I continuously refuse to bow down give up or cave, I will never surrender to hopelessness nor disbelief, it seems we're trapped in an endless time looped cycle of atrocity and grief on repeat, so I try to stay focused on the here and now instead, the moments I get to cuddle and snuggle with my man in bed, it's easy to let the bad stuff pile up out of control, I don't want to drown my sorrows or numb my mind smoking another bowl, I'd rather deal with the reality, we all eventually become a casualty, so live each day to the fullest, whether the Dow is bearish or bullish, materialistic things don't mean shit, when the dust has been bit, dollars don't dictate value, shouldn't work cuz we have to, caught up treasuring possessions, when finding quality human connection is the real blessing, our priorities are askew, so tell me what ur gonna do to contribute, and what will the legacy we leave be, it's totally possible to unite on common ground if we compromise by sometimes agreeing to disagree!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/23/17

No comments:

Post a Comment