Thursday, May 11, 2017

Heaven Sent 2 Kevins

Haven't thought about him in a hot minute, guess that means we're finally finished good riddance, thank god ur gone, I swear ur the devil's spawn, thinking I was obsessed with u, ur such a fucking fool, was just trying to be a friend, now u will never be in my life again, and I've made room for two new Kevin's, one keeps me grounded while the other one lifts me up to the heavens, I'm such a lucky guy, so happy I could cry, tears of joy tho, can't believe how fast I've grown, reminded that everything happens for a reason, Mikey was like that horrific winter season, about 3 or 4 years ago, karma will get that slutty douche bag piece of shit hoe, but u know what I forgive him, that's how the healing begins, so I can move on, won't let myself get jaded thinking everybody's out to dupe and con, but also don't wanna be too gullible, did u ever see the movie with Nick Nolte and Julia Roberts "I Love Trouble", cuz that defines my man, totally mystifying and unplanned, maybe ya'll aren't able or capable of understanding, it's like preferring Tom Brady over Peyton Manning, yes I'm gay and used a football reference, a lack of monogamy in the lgbtq community is incessant, what's the point in being open, all I can dream about is when we're eloping, yet I'd rather be like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, fuck all that marriage hustle and bustle, my love isn't a business, I can tell many of ya'll are jealous and already miss this, and I still wish u find happiness and bliss, experience true love's eternal kiss, cuz life is short, and it's so much better to have a cohort, so neither of u walks alone, my top 3 Tupac tracks are "Unconditional Love" "Thug Mansion" and "Happy Home", but don't get me wrong, I like most of his songs, and the reason I write or type, is cuz vocalizing freestyling and expressing my feelings in the moment is still a fight, I am extremely bashful and insecure, sometimes it's tricky finding the right words, u make me feel things I've never felt before, and now that I've experienced what Mary J's "Real Love" and friendship is all about I want more!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment