Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Jealousy Is Flattering

Without u I feel incomplete, wishing time flies by during the week, so we can be together again, I love showing u off to my friends, ur just so sexy, and bring out the best in me, u make me smile non stop, I love people's assumptions of who's on bottom or on top, it's none of their damn business, maybe we will have a couple of kids, or travel the world instead, we can sleep when we're dead, crazy amounts of sex, relieves tension and stress, our aura's become rejuvenated, keep us from being consumed with hatred, and replaced with romantic lust, relationships are based on honest communication and trust, I only have eyes on u, I guess it's true I get a bit jealous too, but damn ur such a hot stud, I hope I am enough, cuz ur visually superficially stunning, whenever u call I will come running, to be safe in ur arms, u protecting me from harm, it's hard to remain calm, don't tell her this but ur as good of a cook if not better than my mom, ur quite domesticated, we're both investigative, not falling for gossip and rumors, humans are inclined to bloopers, completely fallible making mistakes, why ya'll gays gotta be slutty nutty fakes, I mean seriously ya'll are crazy, sending nudes to my bf doesn't phase me, cuz I'm all the man he needs, I know how to tease and please, and like a genie in a bottle he rubs me the right way, we aren't ashamed to say, that we both fell hard and fast, but determined to be each other's last, it ain't about cash, body mass or who's got the fatter ass, u can try to steal him, but u should know we won't let evil win, don't forget love conquers all, ya'll have some balls and gall, I'm ultimately really flattered, ull wind up with ur ego bruised and battered, if u don't learn some respect, haven't u heard about cause and effect, what goes around comes around, to home wreckers karma is profound, go find a man of ur own, if ur lucky we might toss the pigs and pups some sloppy seconds or a bone!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/9/17

No comments:

Post a Comment