Friday, May 19, 2017

Love's Beyond Time

We all have good days and bad, I'd prefer to make u happy not mad or sad, since u bring me so much joy, I love being ur lil pig pup boy, ur everything I've ever wanted dreamed and fantasized about, I still don't know why or how, I mean I must have more luck than I thought, I never thought I'd be caught, always been told I'm too intense by other men, kink for me is meditational helping to find my zen, but my insatiable appetite freaks many out, I definitely don't want to instigate another bout, simply expressing myself, desperately trying to help, get me in the right mindset, love competing and making bets, loser bottoms for the night, of course we can also have a wrestling match/fight, but I don't wanna break another rib, totally down with kids, but u will forever be my number one priority, the king of our dynasty in regards to hierarchy, will risk sinning or an eternity in hell worshiping u as a false God, we both gotta learn each other's ticks and tricks to getting rock hard, explore more of ur fetishes, I love u in spite of ur past flaws and blemishes, it's nonjudgmental and unconditional, sex isn't pivotal or super critical, a definite bonus for sure, concerned more with having a solid foundation or core, don't need a piece of paper or a ring, to show and flaunt ur my one and only my everything, it's in my smile and radiating aura, I'll travel to St. Louis Seattle Portugal Guam or Bora Bora, to the ends of the world the universe and even beyond, we have a deep meaningful everlasting soul mate kind of a bond, TLC described u with the album entitled "Crazy Sexy Cool", I hope u never ever get tired of the endless I love yous, cuz I'll constantly shower u with affection, u may not be the Lord and savior but ur absolutely a blessing, the object of my obsession, life's way too short for regretting, so let's live in this moment in the here and now, keep intimacy private not flaunting it in big crowds, have faith courage and guts, remember to first focus and work on just us, no walking away, please don't be afraid to say what u gotta say, I can take it, won't fake shit, stay genuine and honest, remain humble and modest, it'll all turn out fine, if we can be patient and give it time!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/19/17

No comments:

Post a Comment