Friday, May 5, 2017

The Lucky One

I don't wanna live without u, never knew love til u taught me how to, it's pure and true, finally found my Cinderfella's shoe, it's big and it's stinky, thank god he's open minded and kinky, but that's only the half, he's obsessed with my furry Italian ass, I'm addicted to his Dastardly Dog laugh, his complimentary sarcasm and sass, he's so sexy rugged and manly, totally gets and understands me, a bit over protective and jealous, of course his cock is super overzealous, usually popping out and hard, he completely kidnapped and stole my heart, takes away all my insecurities and qualms, so safe and secure when wrapped in his arms, it's impossible to keep calm, I'm his sub and he's my dom, but with us it's 50/50, nifty how he uplifts me, in actuality we're both vers, used to think when it comes to relationships I was cursed, cuz I was always the best man never the groom, I love when he walks into the room both men and women swoon, proud to be by his side, the day I met him I truly came alive, not gonna over analyze why, if he leaves me I'd die, he's my better half, helps make me more grateful and appreciative of what I have, yet he still remains modest and humble, always there when I tumble stumble or fumble, cuz none of us are perfect, he makes every struggle I've gone thru in life worth it, it really is about fucking time, I'm all his and he's all mine, it's on, like Donkey Kong, but not a competition of who loves who more, can't wait to see and experience what our future has in store, I'm sure lots of memorable fun, I know he thinks he is but I really am the lucky one!  

Peace and 1,
JC
5/5/17

No comments:

Post a Comment