Monday, May 8, 2017

Pure Love

Please don't ever leave, cuz I don't think anyone else could put up with or love me, especially the way u do, look at what we've been thru, in just a short period of time, there's this amazing comfort knowing I'm urs and ur mine, each moment together, I truly treasure, and it's not even about the sex, with u by my side I feel we can conquer whatever comes next, u are my strength and light, I even love when we argue and fight, cuz it shows our passion, I can't get enough of ur reactions and laughing, guess I really am such a tease, I aim to pleasure and please, but with u I don't even have to try, one simple text and ur hateful member will rise, u must have the patience of a saint, if I did those things to anybody else they'd probably faint, or run out the door in a heart beat, between my pits ass farts and feet, my smells are all man, fuck Peter Pan, I don't like hairless boys, I love a deep voice that makes noise and still plays with toys, cuz they can be fun at any age, don't hate on this gay's kinky ways, everyone's got preferences and fetishes, for me and my music it's not about the beats but the messages, I like to make ya'll think, by pushing people to the brink, they learn limits and boundaries, the level of ignorance tho dumbfounds me, ur never too old to learn, always have hope faith believe and yearn, shouldn't give up, cuz The Beatles were right "all u need is love", and thanks to him, my happily-ever-after can begin, I'll keep ya'll posted, better be able to handle being roasted, as I air out dirty laundry, there's a fine line between classy and tawdry, my humor isn't cheap, figure out how to sow if u wanna reap, stop letting opportunity pass u by, over analyzing why, when anxiety is building inside, quiet the thoughts in ur mind, breathe thru the panic, is life a result of God's or the Devil's antics, it doesn't matter, I'm not that good of an actor, when I say something I mean it, I won't lose control and fiend shit, addicts do have a tendency, to get caught up in codependency, but so what, I feel it in my heart and soul and gut, ur all I need and more than enough, this must and gots to be true unconditional pure love!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/8/17

No comments:

Post a Comment