Monday, May 1, 2017

What The Power Of Love Does

Words can't even seem to express, just how crazy obsessed, I am for my man, ya'll don't understand, I have never felt like this, thought bliss simply didn't exist, but now I know, I had to get my ducks in a row, and get my shit together, yet he somehow still makes my life complete and so much better, the way I hope I do for him, fuck those people who think we're living in sin, it's 2017, we're not trying to change what u believe so let us be, straight's don't own the word marriage, and adoption should never be disparaged, everybody deserves love but especially kids, stop dictating how u think others should live, what if u've got bad blood, sometimes when it's from family and friends it's overwhelmingly too tough, u really need to feel special, u could never be regrettable cuz ur not only memorable ur unforgettable, on my mind and in my heart and soul, my baby's got a strong hold, making me safe and secure, the addictive thirst is real and pure for sure, don't get shit twisted or confused, there will be absolutely no more abuse, we will be each other's protection, I will smother u with attention and affection, u are my king, fuck what anybody else thinks, I've had it with all the jealousy anger and hate, let me take u away from that god awful place, wash away all the pain, make our magical Utopian kingdom come alive and u reign, with me by ur side every single step of the way, and I will never give up compromise or cave, when it comes to u, there ain't nothing I won't do, to prop u up, help u realize ur not just enough, ur my everything, u give music meaning and the reason I have passion when I sing, I honestly never knew what real unconditional love was, it's truly amazing what the power of finally finding it does!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/1/17

No comments:

Post a Comment