Thursday, June 29, 2017

Can't Dispute The Truth I Love U

Tired of all the bickering, and the constant nit picking, take me as I am, but if u can't, tell me now, I'll figure out a way how, to move on without u, gotta do what we've got to, not only to survive, won't settle until I thrive, believe me like Joss sings I'll be "bruised but not broken", once one has been awoken, especially to the notion of love, u can never get enough, it makes life worth living, relationships take hard work compromising sacrifice and forgiving, open and honest communication, unfortunately there ain't no immunization, to failed expectations and disappointment, creating false hope is annoying, perpetuates and frustrates ur temper til it's boiling, ur blood pressure is thru the roof, there's no premeditated maliciousness or intent and that's the truth, I can't justify or dispute, sometimes when I'm doing music my brain/consciousness goes aloof, doesn't mean I don't care or think about u, I'm a naive goof and an ignorant fool, so far from perfect, but I think ur worth it, all the trials tribulations hurdles and obstacles, I'm passionately stubborn and can sometimes be unstoppable/impossible, especially once I make my mind up, there is no kind of, either u do or don't, perhaps u can u just won't, I need a man who rises to the occasion, determined bullish and brazen, yet still modest and humble, laughs at the fact we all stumble fumble and tumble, it's a matter of time, do ya'll think everyone gets at least 15 minutes to shine, when do I get mine, I lie and say I'm fine, but in reality, I don't want to be just another casualty, I wanna leave an epic legacy, empowering people to be the best we can be, by simply being ourselves, success isn't about wealth, why are men so afraid to ask for help, I'm not lesser than for being gay or admitting I've had problems with mental health, so what I've had 2 psychotic breaks, I'll do anything and everything it takes, to make me myself and I stronger and never better, I've been thru and handled much worse weather and tethers, call me Houdini Jr, stop feeding into gossiping assumption and rumors, and don't put words in my mouth, I refuse to raise my voice to scream yell and shout loud, we need to talk TO each other not AT, u really need to know and have faith that I'll hold ur hand and got ur back, thru the thick and thin, I won't judge u based on ur past sins, but I expect the same reciprocity in return, u could never be a bridge burned, cuz for u I'll come to the table, travel to the edge of the Earth and beyond if I'm capable and able, move mountains and swim seas, I'm being sincere when I say ur the love of not only my life but fantasies and dreams, forever ever and always Kevin, even in the afterlife if I have to I'll find u in heaven!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/29/17

No comments:

Post a Comment