Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Let Go The Inconsequential

Rubbernecking is negatively effecting traffic, I get road rage but wish I could just laugh at it, learn to let it go, dismiss the shit as inconsequential, cuz holding on to that level of anger and hate, doesn't stop u from being late, simply exacerbates ur blood pressure rising, people don't appreciate empathy nor compromising, both of which are an art form, love keeps the heart warm, but sometimes it ain't enough, relationships can be tough, especially if ur not getting what u need, selfishness is a big pet peeve, u gotta believe things work out the way they're supposed to, I'm not promiscuously slutty the way gay hoes do, kind of a prude dude, misconstrued as rude, cuz of resting bitch face, finding a soul mate isn't a race, it'll happen when it does, some have multiple loves, while others simply miss out, but if u repetitively pessimistically pout, ull turn off many, if anything I'm overly friendly, and when I'm being nice or polite, ya'll assume I wanna make out blow u or go home with u that night, which couldn't be further from the truth, my boyfriend is a beaut to boot, so I'm not looking for more, nor interested in hookering whores, he's "all the man I need" like Whitney sang, it's never a quick fuck/bang, sex for us takes hours, ur not less than a man for crying liking pink purple Mariah Carey or flowers, usually homophobes are discrete undercover cowards, first to put their asses up and/or wear collars, if they're muscle juice heads or dominant in life, it's ironic they like being humiliated degraded and in bed play the wife, meaning they're submissive or the receiver, I actually feel bad for Michael Jackson and Justin Beiber, they totally missed out on just being kids, read my lips, money isn't the be all and end all, remember the law of gravity what rises must fall, even success comes with a price, normally their love life bites, it's impossible to know who u can really trust, fame and fortune induce lust, it takes passion and guts to fulfill hopes and dreams, nothing is ever as easy as it seems, even being born into wealth, can be detrimental to ur mental and heart health, the specific struggles may vary, but we all have similar instances and feelings of pain envy and happy, one person's trash is another's treasure, failures shouldn't be measured, what's important is how high u bounce back and rise, don't listen to gossip hearsay or lies, get to know and understand first hand, I wonder if God laughs or chuckles when we plan, not a fan of Fantasyland, prefer pools over the beach cuz there's no sand, getting everywhere including the nooks and crannies, terribly miss my grammies and grampies, they used to spoil me to death, with them gone I feel like I'm walking a tight rope without a safety net, but I have faith they've become angels watching over my shoulder, will my legacy be passed down too when it's all said and done and over?

Peace and 1,
JC
6/6/17

No comments:

Post a Comment