Friday, June 2, 2017

No Pussies Allowed

Tonight is gonna be incredible, the nice thing about typing instead of writing my lyrics is they're always legible, maybe tho not understood, don't wanna be too book smart nor hood, I'm Italian gangster not ghetto, I'm def thick but not squishy like jello, but I do in fact taste great, think I finally met the man of my dreams/soulmate, fuck all ur jealousy and hate, too impatient to wait and will do whatever it takes, to follow thru on my promise of forever, I won't wanna live unless it's together, cuz we can weather any storm, we define our own relationship rules and norms, it is absolutely true, I unconditionally love u, will u be my one and only, console and comfort me whenever I'm lost insecure or lonely, like Meth and Mary J say "ur all I need to get by", ur the drug Toni Braxton sang about that's "making me high", unless I'm down on the ground on all fours, while our Alessia Cara soundtrack's playing "baby I'm urs", it smells of locker room stink cum and poppers galore, ur stuck with me hubby for richer or poorer, I wanna have pups lil piggies and a bunch of gaybies, ur sexual prowess is extremely lustful like ur rabid with rabies, ur animalistic, threatening to bite my face off cuz ur cannibalistic, even without bath salts, what's with all the mad cat calls, from both men and women, isn't it obvious why I'm ear to ear grinning, we were up the entire night, til the birds were chirping from the morning's first light, shouldn't kiss and tell rather be respectful and polite, being with u just feels right, will u "stay with me" Sam Smith style for the rest of my life, sorry not sorry neither of us is the wife, so take ur ignorant presumptuousness, and stick it up another slut's butt that's not half as juicy or scrumptious, we like to tag team tease, please...ain't no freebies, u gotta work for the honor and privilege, my gorgeous alpha dom stud would be crazy livid, look but don't touch, no pussies allowed we love it rough, a lil exotic and kinky, no rinky dinky or wrinkly, just scruffy young jocks, who worship cock, and if u can't handle this, keep ur tongue off my tit's nips and pits, since it stimulates heavenly bliss, what a shame u missed out on the opportunity to kiss these lips, now ur too late, get irate with fate, destiny has other plans, u can try to divide but ya'll don't really stand a chance, but for a chosen few spectators/fans, u may catch a glance voyeuring while we dirty dance, after all everyone can be enticed and has a price, care to push ur luck and roll the dice, u might get trussed up tight without speech or sight, nobody said life was fair or that we play nice!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/2/17

No comments:

Post a Comment