Friday, June 16, 2017

Why Does Success Seem To Mean Loveless

My man is way sexier than me, look at his pics if u don't agree, he's got striking features, and I'm one of those talented cute creatures, guess it's all a matter of taste, some think we're rushing into things with haste, but we only live once, and I'd rather not be a dunce, when it comes to love it's not a competition, follow ur heart gut and intuition, otherwise u become numb consumed with regret, ya'll better not be placing relationship bets, I hate evil people rooting for failure, I use my experiences and hurdles like Taylor, put it all into my poetry and music, don't sweep up shit under the rug use it, be smart and learn from ur mistakes, nothing is free easy or cake, at least not the really good stuff, still getting used to the scruff, but my boyfriend likes it, as well as bites shit, like my face lips and butt, I'm working on diminishing this gut, not for any purpose other than being healthy, with u by my side I can be broke yet still wealthy, cuz at the end of the day, I want substance not quick dick or some fantasy kinky lay, he is the one I dream of, taught me what Mary J meant by "Real Love", yes it's true only time will tell, but I'd imagine without him my existence would be hell, break down those walls and out of ur shell, take big risks instead of believing in superstitious imaginary wishing wells, God doesn't hand magical answers, do ya'll think there's a meaning or reason for aids and cancer, while we may be growing older, we're both getting hotter not colder, like fine wine, haven't peaked or reached our potential shine, I have faith the best is yet to come, ain't no one and done, milk me repeatedly until I'm shooting blanks, all these vampires need to retract their fangs, stop draining the life force sucking blood, have hot sex instead of jerking off to filthy smut, ya'll sluts should back the fuck up, control ur addiction of lust, cuz my guy is married, I feel bad for Mariah Carey, to have so much success, but perpetually loveless, I really think most men are threatened, paparazzi Nazis keep invading and meddling, leave the poor woman alone, worry about u and ur own home, if u are booing and poo pooing her for trying, don't act all surprised when, karma comes back to u bitch, how long have u been hitched, like Pac said "only God can judge me now", I never understand or can comprehend how, humans won't open their eyes to see, they're the very definition/epitome of hypocrisy, we reap what we sow, and wanna remind ya'll the one thing I truly know is we don't know what the future holds, but the power to change and be better is in our control, I hope the legacy I leave is filled with empathy consciousness and soul!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/16/17

No comments:

Post a Comment