Thursday, July 20, 2017

Be A Better Trend Setter

Why is it so damn hard to save money, the amount my temp agency takes from me isn't funny, it's quite disturbing and alarming, this capitalistic consumer culture is actually debilitatingly harming, and the economy is fucking shit, sometimes when I stop to think I can't handle it, life can get super overwhelming, and our lousy government ain't helping, in fact they keep fucking things up worse, I swear sometimes I truly believe humans are cursed, I mean Jesus made us all born with original sin, how come the nice guy always finishes last and never seems to win, just the sound of Trump's voice gets me agitated, the US is a melting pot but it's gotten coagulated, is anyone else aggravated, wish I could proudly proclaim I finally made it, unfortunately music is still only a hobby, sick and tired of taxes robbing me, continuously stuck in the red, I bet I'll be in debt til I'm dead, and that's a wicked scary thought, perhaps I should've been more frugal and thoughtful of what I bought, but don't I deserve to splurge once in a while, I swear the people hurting the most have the biggest smile, at least that applies to me, right now I rhyme for free, which makes me feel worthless, will our collective soul ever resurface, in business u must be ruthless and have assertiveness, how do little kids already know their path or purpose, I get jealous seeing parents selling homes to fulfill their child's dream, being rich and famous isn't all it's cracked up to be or as fabulous as it seems, everyone has different classes of problems, sorry not sorry but PREP doesn't replace condoms, there's no magical pill to regrow hair or lose weight, good old fashion diet and exercise is the only healthy way I'm afraid, most are much too lazy and complacent, it doesn't help incessantly bitching and complaining, but sometimes it's necessary to vent, it should be totally legal to medicinally get bent, fuck pharmaceutical pills and drugs, the solution to depression unhappiness and hatred is simply love, sex is considered exercise too, it's never wise to tell white lies dude, who are u to decide if I can handle the truth, some existential answers are impossibly aloof, what should we value more religious faith or tangible science, freedom comes with resistance revolution and defiance, war just might be inevitable, perhaps people are by nature inequitable, and like perfection it's hopeless to try or strive to achieve, why do most men believe emotional vulnerability means weak, I never understood why in business u can't have heart, what's better being book or street smart, in my opinion it's best to have a combination of both, what we can do is have hope, that we can still change for the better, focus on leading by example and be a trend setter!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/20/17

No comments:

Post a Comment