Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Relaxing Or Taking Action

There are many times I'm left pondering, was I better off wandering, then coming back to settle in Rhode Island, cuz what I'm finding, is nothing but brick walls and road blocks, lots of flakes fakes pussies and cocks, who pretend to wanna make a difference, but in the blind of an instant, will turn around and stab u in the back, instead of cooperating most queens defensively attack, like if I succeed they don't, hip hop's negativity is overblown, just because it's all ghetto gangsters talking money drugs bitches and hoes, doesn't mean that's the lyrical content of Joe's, I'm all about truth love justice equality and consciousness, seriously enough with this obnoxiousness, that music can't be too intelligent or thought provoking, I've even given up the whole pot smoking, so I could be taken more seriously, I'm continuously trying and striving fiercely, to make my hobby a business, I wanna prove to all the youngsters even for gay white boys our options are limitless, by having commercial success, winning a Grammy would be the best, finally put ancient stereotypes to rest, music overall is lackluster and a mess, what happened to inspiration, I miss epic and legendary albums like "Thriller" "Nevermind" "The Chronic" "The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill" or "Rhythm Nation", it would seem we lost our heart and soul, and we're trapped in a big black hole, I was hoping for a second Renaissance, now we buy dumbed down whack crap with such ease and nonchalance, I don't even remember the last time I was moved or goose bumped, there's nothing like a power ballad when u get dumped, now everything has to be catchy dancy or have a hard beat, can anyone tell me how u become a member of the elite, does the Illuminati really exist, why can't artists appeal to adults instead of just kids, tricking them with shticks and gimmicks, ever since video killed the radio star it's all about the image, which in my opinion is bull, there's no reason my performance schedule isn't full, other than my community hasn't lifted me up, aren't ya'll tired of hearing these useless shmucks, who are totally uneducated and unrelatable, I seriously question if rap is even savable, it used to stand for rhythm and poetry, I try not to be preachy judgmental or too woe is me, but we all have a various array of struggles, heavy metal doesn't induce relaxation or cuddles, tone effects mood, inflection can change the attitude, no matter what, getting on stage takes guts, everyone wants the fortune and fame, but most don't wanna work that hard or play the game, which is totally understandable, one man's biggest fear another can handle, just gotta find ur gifts purpose and passion, in the end it's a matter of whether ur busy relaxing or taking action!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/19/17

No comments:

Post a Comment