Friday, July 28, 2017

The Life Mic Drop

WTF is wrong with people and the world today, Jesus Mary & Joseph stop with the hate, it's like there has to be one group, to get the boot shaft or poop, I mean constantly bagged ragged and shitted on, isn't reality business and politics openly admitted cons, ur not allowed to have a conscience heart or soul, ur evil and going to hell if u kill are gay or smoke a dope bowl, like they're all equally the same, life shouldn't be played like a game, it needs to be lived, be optimistic cuz u get what u give, remember to use the golden rule, friends and family aren't owned or just a tool, connection and friction are everything, always smile dance be merry and sing, achieving happy brings u closer to success, be me and always look for the potential best, it's inevitable to be down on ur luck, beg borrow and barter for a home cooked meal or a buck, sometimes there's nothing more precious than a helping hand, there's so much humans will simply never understand, but like cats we're so curious, senseless war corruption and greed makes me furious, how have we not learned by now, it takes greater strength to stay silent walk away or indulge in a worthily proud bow, it takes tremendous amounts of guts and gall, to get on stage to perform without any mess trip ups or falls, wouldn't that be incredibly embarrassing, modern society has no tolerance for discriminating offensive harassing, patience empathy and respect for one another is absolutely vital, encourage kids to diversify hobbys from soccer rugby and bball to cheerleading cooking or dance competitions and recitals, teach by example that u can be or do anything u really want or put ur mind to, when ur feeling sad hopeless afraid and depressed just listen to one of my songs like "Monstah Mash" "Keep Holding On" "One Love One Heart" "Value & Worth" "Believe In Me" or "Shine Thru", music is a universal language that heals, I wish we went back to the days where conscious moving and inspiring lyricism had mass appeal, I would for sure reign supreme, yet I still have the utmost faith that one day soon I will fulfill that dream, be the first gay white rapper to win a Grammy, and for all those ignorant naive jealous crabby fools who can't suffer to understand stomach or stand me, well good luck, cuz I don't give a fuck, I am who I am, a smart sexy passionately driven talented bald Italian man, and I'm super duper proud, I have the ability to use my words to bout, since violence doesn't solve shit and isn't the answer, the best response to those wanna bes is the sarcastic retort that they're about as cool as cancer, then drop the mic, let it go and just move on with life!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/28/17

No comments:

Post a Comment