Friday, August 4, 2017

Bubba I'm Yours

Worrying isn't love, it shows a lack of faith and trust, u underestimate my lust, believe me ur more than enough, in fact ur all I've ever dreamed of, I swear ur a gift from up above, I promise we'll get thru this, life isn't fair or Utopian bliss, it's chaos confusion and madness, all the fighting creates high anxiety and sadness, it's one thing to bicker, but I don't wanna exacerbate ur problems and make u sicker, u need some peace of mind heart and soul, it's time to establish some new goals, I am almost done with my album and I have u, I truly am gratefully blessed and the luckiest dude, I know ur afraid of losing me, I'm much more insecure than I seem, I just hide it with my smile, we aren't defined by our successes mistakes tribulations or trials, it's how we treat others, do u help and give to ur fellow sisters and brothers, and if u can get back on ur feet after u trip or fall, I'm so sorry I'm not always there when u call, curve balls repeatedly get in the way, I thought I was cursed to be alone because I'm gay, I traveled so many places, but it all wound up being dead ends and more mazes, so I had to back track a little, do u ever stop and wonder am I speaking in riddle, why can't I communicate and get my point across, I never wanna piss u off or annoy "the boss", so to speak, I love the way ur feet reek, and yet the rest of u smells like downy, I simply adore when u act goofy and clowny, u work so damn hard, but still assist my dad with shit especially the yard, u are my world Kevin, my divinely tangible slice of heaven, there's no one else I wanna hug and kiss, ur the best to cuddle and snuggle with, why are u so fucking sexy, I try to spoil him when he lets me, but he's just as stubborn and hard headed as I am, I will forever be his biggest fan, thru the ups downs good and bad, wish he could see the jealousy invoked by what we have, some people go their whole lives lonely and alone, I can't wait til we make our own happy home, come on baby give ur pig pup his bone, crazy kinky rough sex is welcomed and condoned, the consenting and willing can't be raped, but we can totally be each other's escape, when it all gets overwhelming and way too much, just get ur skinny lil ass on that bus, come not only to visit...stay, til we're old and gray, altho we're already Bon Jovi style "half way there", the thought of losing him is my hugest fear, cuz there's really no point to my existence without him, I gotta learn to be less defensive and listen, respect perspective requires space, stop texting serious stuff and talk face to face, maybe start back at basics, forgiveness and time may heal but never erases, repetitive unchanged behavior devalues apologies, I'm sorry for my quirky qualities sexual policies and oddities, but this is who I am, I promise u our relationship is not a sham or scam, u are a gazillion percent the love of my life, I don't need a diamond ring or a marriage license to be ur husband/wife, fuck gender pronouns stereotypes and roles, and all those envious trouble making slutty hoes, I am determined to prove like Alessia Cara sings "baby I'm yours" someway somehow, hey hunny bubba's ready for some remote controlled electro chastity fun and exchanging matching collars now, break out the camo harness white hanky and yellow jock, I'll flag gray let's play I'll bottom u top!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/4/17

No comments:

Post a Comment