Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Letting Our Freak Flags Fly

My handsome hubby, ain't no fuddy duddy dummy, he's a super sexy stud, gives the best kisses and big bear hugs, very masculine but still affectionate, and in case I forget to mention it, he is simply the love of my life, I knew it was right at first sight, and he even was the one who pursued me, jokes how I'm a shorty Italian with a lil mix of Bruce Lee, cuz of my chinky eyes, uses his worn socks as stinky ties, whether it's spreadeagle to the bed, or mummified with shrink wrap and duct tape from my feet to head, while wiggling his meaty toes, til they're covering my Jewish looking nose, wafting his sweaty manly scent, breathing it in again and again, all I can do is helplessly squirm, perhaps trapped leather sleepsacked like a worm, yeah so what, we're both kinky as fuck, he likes to flag yellow tho, I've got a far from mellow flow, maybe airing out too much dirty laundry, neither of us are gaudy or tawdry, much more dl and low key, I get great pleasure making him hot horny steamy and moany, but he must have every last drop of my cum, I'm definitely not a one and done hun, excessive edging and milking is way more fun, he's Portuguese so he better handles the sun, and can drink me under the table, who knew dreams come true like in fairy tales and fables, we're each other's happily-ever-after, he's just waiting to make me have to pee from excessive laughter, beginning to get into it good and rough, this mustn't be just lust, cuz I think about him all the time, it's not only bump and grind, we enjoy one another's company, still learning some sarcasm's mean not funny, so gotta be careful not to cross the line, I worry about achieving limelight shine, since he's very possessive, a tad bit over protective, and wicked jealous, his dick is hateful and hellish, with half a hood, didn't realize it for a week cuz when he's around me he's always popping wood, but I even love his flaws and imperfections, developing weird obsessions, of flipping things reversing roles, hurting his hole, cuz pain can become pleasure, inflicting it while I tease and stroke his member, he'll be tied and tethered, rubbing licking and lightly biting nipples makes my orgasm even better, his need training, could spend multiple hours draining him and that's exhilarating, but I'm also completely content, cuddling chastised so I can't pitch a tent, allowing my balls to fill up, sometimes I find I'm almost acting like a lil pup, which is cool cuz he has experience being a handler, love love love the fact he's an alpha dominant commander, hopefully one day soon, we'll exchange vows and instead of rings collars too!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/7/17

No comments:

Post a Comment