Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Love Isn't Perfect But It's Worth It

I fall more and more in love with him with every passing day, I never even dreamed I would feel this way, altho we bicker and fight, I know in my heart of hearts everything will be alright, in fact we get stronger, as the space between bouts gets longer, and before we know, we've grown, learning how to communicate better, I wanna be together forever, he makes me special, wanna plant roots down and settle, maybe get married buy a house and have kids, please don't judge us for how we want to live, gays deserve love too, he turns my gray skies blue, just his presence makes me safe, I'm running out of patience and can't wait, the weekends need to get here faster, I'm like a lost pup and he's my master, sniffing out his scent, I don't even desire getting bent, he is my new drug, I'm addicted to cuddling and kissing him as well as his hugs, he helps me believe I can not only fly but soar, I'm rich even tho I'm poor, our relationship ain't about sex or money, at times we both can be a bit cunty, tired hangry and moody, not only is he sexy but he's cool and groovy, I just want to be in his arms, I fell victim to his charms, and now I can't get enough, weird to think of how we started on Scruff, which changed my rationale of online dating, he's who I fantasize about when wanking, quite literally the man of my dreams, we are a power couple of a team, I know it sounds cheesy, but he truly completes me, gives me purpose and makes me whole, we're mates bonded by soul, I've forgotten who I was before him, how can any love be a sin, when did all these isms begin, if love conquers all than evil will never win, stand up for what's right, rejection and failure might bite, but having the strength to try again, absolutely heals and can mend, especially self confidence and esteem,  never ever give up on ur hopes wishes or dreams, find courage in accomplishing goals, don't lose sight of the destination cuz of expensive tolls, use ur partner as a totem, success is the best way to show em, all the haters and nay sayers, please don't do me any favors, I only care what my guy thinks, and he happens to like when I stink, he's what's important, why even bother flirting and courting, we both are monogamously committed, he's the reason I'm uplifted, and I hope to return the favor, tho I work in a cubicle while he's in a factory doing manual labor, we are 100% equal, top and bottom doesn't mean to us what it does to other people, yes we may role play, but at the end of the day, we treat each other with honor and respect, we look out for one another and protect, don't like to get upset, or live with regret, cuz tomorrow isn't promised, the trick is to be completely honest, can't get from lust to love without trust, putting urself out there is a must, I'm not saying to go looking, or act all slutty hookering, but happiness takes guts and risk, let light guide u out of this lonely dark dismal abyss, u can't wash dishes to pay the bill, and no one else can help u be fulfilled, I don't want or expect anybody to be perfect, Kevin already makes my existence worth it!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/15/17

No comments:

Post a Comment