Friday, August 25, 2017

The Duped Fool Who Can't Be Cruel

I can't control when inspiration strikes, or the amount of comments shares or likes, seems people prefer racy pics, conscious thought and substance takes a back seat to tits and dicks, why are we so sexually repressed, some of the fattest ugliest folks sing the best, so video really did kill the radio star, I thought when Obama was elected we as a nation had come far, now we appear to be regressing back, our civil rights are being attacked, and we have no activist leaders, just a whole lot of corrupt greedy cheaters, setting a bad example, while 99% of us are getting trampled, like Black Eyed Peas asked "Where Is The Love", don't millionaires already have enough, how bout ya'll share the wealth, so many don't make the most of the hand they've been dealt, jealousy's a bitch but so is envy, u don't want a tongue lashing then don't send for me, I don't practice throwing shade, I'll say shit directly to ur face, maybe in a sarcastic way, but keep ur judgments to urself about the gays, let me knock u off ur pedestal, if u automatically presume we're all going to hell, how many ex wives do u have, religious extremist's hypocrisy makes me laugh, nobody is exempt, the devil naturally tempts, no matter which sin u choose, karma is an unpredictable game of duck duck goose, how fast can u run, there's nothing worse than being rejected or shunned, when's it my turn, cuz I've only been burned, still waiting for music success, I write poetry to get the stress off my chest, what if I never make it, sometimes I wish I could be disingenuous and fake shit, but my facial expressions give me away, wish true unconditional love would stay, but the universe keeps throwing curve balls, will he see penitentiary bars and walls, or will he get off, I hate when haters snarl and scoff, u ain't better than anyone else, being modest and humble helps, opinions are like assholes everybody's got them, talking politics exacerbates being so not zen, why push buttons, are we all gluttons for punishments, masochistic by nature, don't believe in global warming look at the melting glaciers, guess we haven't learned from past mistakes, here's a foreign notion do whatever it takes, make compromises and sacrifice, cuz like my song says "That's Life", "nothing's fucking fair or right and the bullshit won't quit", avoiding responsibility makes me sick, time flies by ridiculously quick, is the average American really a thick hick, or simply lacks common sense, please please please don't impeach cuz we'll be stuck with Pence, who is so much worse, the human race is cancerous/cursed, I know both good and evil lurks, but everyone not doing their part won't work, the collective suffers and hurts, ud think I was asking jerks to give up their homes food or shirts, when all I'm asking is to give a little if u can, we should lend a hand to any needy woman child or man, cuz it's the right thing to do, perhaps I'm just a naive selfless hopeless optimist and a duped fool who can't be cruel!

Peace and 1,
JC
8/25/17

No comments:

Post a Comment