Friday, September 8, 2017

Have Hope For Peace Across The Whole Globe

Settling into hibernation mode, cuz I don't want social media to destroy or erode, my relationship which is much too important, to let sneaky hidden agenda manipulative underhanded haters/informants, spread false and fake rumors to get between us, blatantly making up stuff, to try and drive a wedge, so many people are on the edge of the ledge, barely holding on by a thread, wishing they were dead, cuz life lately, has been impossibly discouraging and difficult to put it plainly, there's so much evil in the world, don't think I can survive one more curve ball or hurdle, why can't things finally go my way, feel cursed for being born gay, like I even had a choice, can't let pressure fear or paranoia stifle my voice, but compromise is hard, what's most important heart or smarts, education has lost it's value, we've become robotic slaves worked to the bone cuz we have to, a small percentage is hording all the money, the wealthy are greedy and grubby while the poor are sick and hungry, we're not even guaranteed health insurance, and now earthquakes and hurricanes are becoming a regular common occurrence, our government is overwhelmed and won't help, I guess they expect we must save ourselves, yet they still collect our taxes, thank God celebrities hold telethons and concerts for relief from natural disasters, otherwise we'd be totally and royally screwed, unfortunately there isn't much I can do, I don't have a pot to piss in, at my parent's house is where I'm still living, just like my boyfriend, when will the exploit end, seem to be stuck in a never ending rut, with condescending ignorant morons saying it's cuz I lack luck initiative or guts, like I want to be broke in debt or poor, even breathing has become a chore, since I can't afford medicine, the pharmaceutical industry like oil and water's big benjamins, I predict the stock market's gonna crash, the Fed's already reduced our currency and credit/debit's replaced cash, so it's all just imaginary numbers, better benefits and privileges are given to refugee new comers, we no longer take care of our own, how can u have a private jet yacht and multiple homes, while there are kids or veterans on the street, should the human race accept defeat, there's a huge overpopulation problem, at this point can anybody stop him, u know President electoral college elected Donald Trump, how Hillary didn't win when she won the popular vote has us all stumped, while I'm over here like I wanted Bernie, the state of our democracy dumbfounds and concerns me, sorry to be such a negative Nancy, I could've been less wordy and fancy, but I figure why not, give my upcoming album "Truth Love & Consciousness" a shot, artists have always been historically revolutionary, let's get this country back on track and prove we're ready, to be the great nation we once were, the good times feel like a blur, yet for some reason I have hope, perhaps if we as a people unite to fight we can bring peace to the whole globe!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
9/8/17

No comments:

Post a Comment